Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is the big day for lovers and sweethearts. Here are my recommendations for a Valentine's Day movie in case you still can't decide:

For a couple who's been married awhile, go for Shall We Dance?

If you have a boyfriend who likes action flicks, get The Saint. I reviewed it a few months ago, and it is a sure winner because it has action, adventure, and romance all rolled up into one neat package.

And if you are waiting for the love of your life to come along, You've Got Mail is the one for you. The movie is one of the best romance films ever. The writing is so great, and the dialogue is a joy to listen to.

So there you have it. Let me know what you think of the films. And have a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment