Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Sin City

A friend and I went to see Sin City, and I was looking forward to an interesting and unique cinematic experience. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this film. I did enjoy the film noir visual quality of the movie, black and white with a sparse use of color, but the stories depicted in the film were grotesque. It had to do with serial killers and the unsavory sides of life. There was a lot of violence, and I know many friends who would not like this film for that reason.

Someday I hope another movie can be made using the stunning black and white filming. I only hope the subject matter is more uplifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment