Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Reflection

Another successful Blogging A to Z Challenge! This was my third year of blogging 26 days in April. I thank everyone who came to my blog and read my Best Original Screenplay movie reviews. Thank you to all who took the time to leave comments!

I enjoyed meeting some new bloggers, and will be following you via email now the challenge is over. I will begin posting movie reviews again on Tuesdays, and sometimes on Saturdays depending on what’s playing in theaters and how many films I’ve seen.

Thank you to the organizers of this annual challenge. I hope the challenge will return in 2019. In the meantime, keep writing and posting!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Sue - I enjoyed your movie reviews - and they've given us lots that we can check out ... at some stage when there's some relaxing time!! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a loyal reader Hilary! Have a wonderful summer!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for being a part of another Challenge. Film is almost always a great topic for A to Z blogging. Hope you'll join us again in 2019--The 10th Annual A to Z!


    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and for your help making it possible! I enjoyed the Challenge and plan on participating next year.

      Delete