Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Response to question about "The Butterfly Effect"

A reader asked if The Butterfly Effect had a happy ending. In a way, yes. Be forewarned that this is a dark movie about troubling and bad things that happen to people. The ending was satisfying, but I wouldn't exactly call it happy in a traditional sense. It's definitely a drama with few really comedic elements to it. But I found it quite interesting. Hope that helps. I don't like to give away too many details about a film; I'd rather you be surprised!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    Thanks, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    I don't know if you would call it happy or not. It was kind of an open ending. It's up to you to decide.

    ReplyDelete