Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A movie to rent

Last night I noticed that the movie Dave was being shown on TV. I remembered how much I enjoyed this film when it first came out. It stars Kevin Kline as the man who bears an uncanny likeness to the President of the U.S., who then "fills in" for him, and Sigourney Weaver, as the wife of the real President who has become seriously ill. It always leaves me thinking, "Why can't our presidents be more like Dave?"

If you're looking for a good, lighthearted movie to rent, put this one on your list. Even if you've seen it already. Which leads to my question to you, "What movies do you watch again and again?"

1 comment:

  1. Okay, but what does it mean if I like to watch An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle every time they come on TV?

    ReplyDelete