Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Super Size Me!

One of the nominated documentary features this year was Super Size Me. It documents the filmmaker's one month gig of gorging on McDonald's food, and his subsequent ill health from eating all that fat and sugar.

Ironically, the filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock, is engaged to a vegan chef. I could be a vegan and live quite happily, as long as I had a personal chef in the house to prepare the food for me! But getting back to the film, it is really very well done, and I learned alot about the state of nutrition in our schools, and what all those lab tests at the doctor's mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment