Welcome

Welcome to my website!
Have you ever wondered why some critics review films? They don't even seem to like movies that much from what they write. I LOVE movies, and think about them long after the last credits roll across the screen. My reviews are meant to inform, entertain and never have a spoiler.
Enjoy my reviews and please comment and come back frequently! Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Candle for Spirit Bear

Yesterday I attempted to log in to post on my blog and my blog was lost! A couple of friends of mine also couldn't locate my blog. I am grateful it all seems to be working today. I don't think I'd have the time otherwise to figure out how to get it back.

You see I've been working on a 12-minute short screenplay to enter into the Duke City Shootout, a digital film fest happening here in Albuquerque in July. The title of my screenplay is A Candle for Spirit Bear. I am putting the polishing touches on it and once in the mail, will resume posting movie reviews.

Has anyone seen a good movie recently they would like to report on?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any movies recently, although I will definitely be going to see the third movie in the Star Wars prequel series. I've seen all the others. And Star Trek. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and forget for a few minutes that we can't travel to other planets and other stars. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, I'm glad you're back, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 AM

    My absolute favorite movie is "Wild Hearts can't be Broken".Movies that are based on true life are generally my first choice. This movie takes place during the depression and tells the story of a young girl who lost her parents. It recounts how her determination helped her overcome numerous obstacles in her life. Yes, it is also a romatic movie as well. I won't tell you any more of the things in the movie that will leave you with your mouth hanging open. You'll just have to see for yourself. Warning- have many boxes of kleenex handy. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "The Aviator"? I thought it was pretty good. Not sure I liked the way it ended though.

    ReplyDelete